- Validation of data collection and calculation methods
- Identification of applicable regulations
- Compilation and analyses of existing information
- Compliance verifications against current regulations and legislations
- Development of relevant metrics to ensure comparability
A complex process—simplified!
The retail industry is all about selling a multitude of products from a variety of suppliers under the same banner established throughout the province, and also elsewhere in Canada. This creates a major challenge when it comes time to fill out sales reports for declaring containers, packaging, and printed materials brought to market during the year. Read the full case study. Read the full case study.